Ocuflox eye drop is one of the safest and the most used eye drops to treat bacterial infections in the eye. If you have been prescribed this medication and are thinking of buying Ocuflox eye drops online, here is all the information you need. It is an antibiotic for ophthalmic usage for treating various kinds of infections. Ocuflox eye drops impact the harmful microbes in the eye directly by eliminating their growth. This particular medicine belongs to the quinolone antibiotics category. It is effective on a wide range of instrumental bacteria for conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, etc. You might need to buy Ocuflox eye drops or order Ocuflox eye drops online if you notice symptoms like irritation in the eyes, itching, redness, painful lumps on the eyelids, teary eyes, burning in the eyes.
You can order Ocuflox eye drops online only if you are facing a bacterial infection. If you have any other type of infection, then this mediation might not work. In any case, it is better to consult an ophthalmologist to get this medication prescribed. It is a medicine of the quinolone antibiotics class. Ocuflox contains 0.3% ofloxacin. When you apply it to your eyes, it works directly by killing the bacteria growth. For conjunctivitis (pink eye), the eye drop will work in two to three days. At most, your eyes will heal from conjunctivitis in five days if you use these eye drops. For corneal ulcers, Ocuflox will take a while longer. It takes about seven to eleven days to completely heal the cornea ulcer by using this eye drop.
Ocuflox is available in only one strength of 0.3% of ofloxacin. One can buy Ocuflox eye drops for both pediatric and adult usage. Before you start using this eye drop, you might want to know that this medicine is used differently in the case of adults and kids for different eye conditions.
- Dosage of Ocuflox eye drops for KIDS for Treating CONJUNCTIVITIS
- Use one to two drops of Ocuflox eye drops in the affected area for the first two days, every four hours
- Put one to two drops four times a day from day three to the seventh day
- Dosage of Ocuflox eye drops for KIDS for Treating CORNEAL ULCERS.
- Put one or two drops every thirty minutes while the kid is awake. And every four to six hours if the child is sleeping for the first two days.
- From day three to the sixth date, induce Ocuflox eye drops every hour while the kid is still awake in the area of the eye that is affected.
- From day seven to the ninth day, use this eye drop on your child only every four hours.
- Dosage of Ocuflox eye drops for Treating CONJUNCTIVITIS in ADULTS
- Put one to two drops of Ocuflox eye drop in the affected eyes every four hours.
- Use one to two drops from the third to the seventh day four times a day.
- Dosage of Ocuflox eye drops for Treating CORNEAL ULCERS in ADULTS.
- Use the drops on the affected areas of the eyes every thirty minutes for the first and the second day.
- For the third to the sixth day, use the Ocuflox eye drops every four hours.
- On the seventh day, decrease the dosage to only four times a day and continue this pattern till the 9th day.
Side effects in the case of Ocuflox are rare if one uses it in the prescribed quantity for the prescribed number of days. However, if you have any of the following side effects, consult a doctor.
- Itchiness of the eye increases
- Tearing up and burning in the eyes
- There is persistent redness in the eyes after you use Ocuflox eye drops.
- If there are signs of hives, rashes, and other formations in or around the eyes
- Swelling of face or lips
- If you feel dizzy, post using the Ocuflox eye drops.
There are no reviews yet.